Would it be possible to add conditional formatting?

Hey dashdash community!

I’m working on a monthly email at the moment and using Hunter to verify the deliverability of an email.

Looking at the results, I only saw “undeliverable”, “risky”, and “deliverable” so it got me thinking that this would be nice to style conditionally (which I did manually in the screenshot below)

Basically, I’m just wondering if there is any way to apply conditional formatting, or if there are any plans in train to add this?

(To be fair, I fully recognise that this falls squarely into the category of “Nice to have” rather than “Have to have”)

1 Like

Hi Domhnall,

Currently, dashdash doesn’t offer a conditional formatting feature, unfortunately. However it is definitely part of the roadmap and we will let you know once it’s out.
Regarding verifying email addresses, I would actually recommend trying out ZeroBounce. While Hunter is great for retrieving email addresses, ZeroBounce can provide better results in terms of deliverability results.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you’d like me to help you set up ZeroBounce.

1 Like