With the Email integration you can now send emails from your spreadsheet. No payment, no prior setup, no hassle
Just follow these steps:
- Activate the Email integration
- Start sending emails
Activate the Email integration
In your dashboard you need to activate the Email integration by clicking the connect button. And, you’re done
Start sending emails
The function in itself is quite straight forward; let’s have a look
= SEND_EMAIL(from, to, [subject], [content], [bcc], [reply_to])
from: must be in correct email format; will be added as a reply-to. All emails are sent via
- to: email or comma-separated list of emails.
- [subject]: subject line of email; optional parameter.
- [content]: content to be send, in html; optional parameter.
- [bcc]: email or comma-separate list of emails; optional parameter.
- [reply_to]: email address to which the recipient may reply to.
You can use basic text in the [content] parameter. Or, you could use HTML, a standardized markup language for formatting font, design and graphics of web pages or applications. Read up on HTML tags and format the content body just like in a real email
Let’s trial this
A1 = email@example.com B1 = firstname.lastname@example.org B2 = Güven C1 = demo purposes D1 = "Hi "&B2&",<br><br>this is just a test. <br><br>Cheerio!" E1 = F1 = G1 = SEND_EMAIL(A1, B1, C1, D1, E1, F1)
And this is what your email could look alike
Looks good, doesn’t it Use the integration to send automated emails to your contacts, or simply setup email notifications for yourself