Hubspot, Salesforce and other CRMs

I thought it might be a cool idea to integrate CRMs with dashdash (although you can actually build one with it!). For example, I could get contact info from hunter.io and integrate/cross reference that with information from Hubspot.

I’m not sure about Salesforce, but Hubspot’s API is pretty straightforward. That said, this is not an immediate need for me but thought it would be something cool to bring up and to learn more about your perspective on it.

1 Like

Hey,

Thanks a lot for reaching out. We are in fact working to add several of those CRMs to our integrations, and will have more news on this very shortly :wink:

In Hubspot’s case, would the contact fetched from Hunter become a deal/company/contact in the CRM? We’re building several CRM functions and want to make sure we have the use case covered.

Thank you,
Henrique

That’s great news! I know you’d be on top of it :slight_smile:

That is possible (it would most likely become a ‘contact’), and I think it would be one of the most common ways of connecting the two services. (“I want to get all example.com executives added as contacts in HubSpot”)

Perfect, that is indeed aligned with what we’re building for the Hubspot integration. I’ll let you know once we are live with it!

1 Like

Hey @nariman!

We just launched our HubSpot integration with 18 new functions. You add/remove/edit all of your deals/contacts or companies.

Let us know how that works for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow that was fast!
I’m gonna give it a try very soon, thanks a lot! :slight_smile: